Warning: This item is end-of-life
We still have stock available, please contact us if you are interested.
The Vocas MB-350 features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, an MBS-100 matte box support and a barsadapter are available to use this matte box on a standard 15 mm lightweight support.
This matte box accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.The Vocas MB-350 has two independently rotatable filter trays and one non-rotatable horizontally oriented filter tray. This matte box can accept an additional (4x5.65") filter in the hood. If desired, this fourth filter can be replaced by a 4:3 or 16:9 mask. For lenses wider than 5 mm this matte box can use one 4.5x4.5" rotatable filter, or one 4" wide non-rotatable filter and two non-rotatable horizontal 4x5.65" filters.
Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-350. They can be operated and locked from the outside of the matte box. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-350 can be used as a clip-on matte box, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a MBS-100 matte box support.
- For use with up to 4 filters (2 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with filters of 4"X5,65" or smaller.
- Fits on lenses up to 105 mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented eyebrows.
- Exchangeable matte system.
- The MB-350 can be used as clip-on or on 15 mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the matte box with filterframes: 675 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-350 Matte box
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item 0310-0001)
- 1pc. 4"x5,65" filter frame (Item 0310-0010)
- 1pc. foldable top flag (Item 0330-0003)
- 2pc. mask (16:9 and 4:3)