The Vocas MB-350 features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, an MBS-100 mattebox support and a barsadapter are available to use this mattebox on a standard 15mm lightweight support.
This mattebox accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.The Vocas MB-350 has two independently rotatable filter trays and one non-rotatable horizontally oriented filter tray. This mattebox can accept an additional (4x5.65") filter in the hood. If desired, this fourth filter can be replaced by a 4:3 or 16:9 mask. For lenses wider than 5 mm this mattebox can use one 4.5x4.5" rotatable filter, or one 4" wide non-rotatable filter and two non-rotatable horizontal 4x5.65" filters.
Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-350. They can be operated and locked from the outside of the mattebox. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-350 can be used as a clip-on mattebox, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a MBS-100 mattebox support.
- For use with up to 4 filters (2 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with filters of 4"X5,65" or smaller.
- Fits on lenses up to 105mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented Eyebrows.
- Exchangeable matte system.
- The MB-350 can be used as Clip-on or on 15mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the mattebox with filterframes: 675 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-350 Mattebox
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item #0310-0001)
- 1pc. 4"x5,65" filter frame (Item #0310-0010)
- 1pc. foldable top flag (Item #0330-0003)
- 2pc. mask (16:9 and 4:3)