The Vocas MB-325 (item #0300-0325) features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, a MBS-100 mattebox support and a barsadapter on standard 15 mm rails can be used.
This mattebox accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The Vocas MB-325 has two independently rotatable filter trays. For lenses wider than 5 mm the mattebox can use one 4.5x4.5" rotatable filter, or one 4" wide non-rotatable filter.
The MB-325 also features a patented "heavy duty" French flag clamper. Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-325. They can be operated from the outside of the mattebox. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-325 can be used as a clip-on mattebox, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a MBS-100 mattebox support.
- For use with up to 2 filters (2 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with any 4" wide filter.
- Fits on lenses up to 105mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented Eyebrows.
- The MB-325 can be used as Clip-on or on 15mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the mattebox with filterframes: 495 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-325 Mattebox
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item #0310-0001)
- 1pc. standard top flag (Item #0330-0001)