The Vocas MB-315 features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, an MBS-100 mattebox support and a barsadapter on standard 15 mm rails can be used.
This mattebox accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The Vocas MB-315 has one rotatable and one fixed 4" wide filter tray. For lenses wider than 5 mm this mattebox can use one 4x4" non rotatable filter.
The MB-315 also features a patented "heavy duty" French flag clamper. Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-315. They can be operated from the outside of the mattebox. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-315 can be used as a clip-on mattebox, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a MBS-100 mattebox support.
- For use with up to 2 filters (1 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with any 4" wide filter.
- Fits on lenses up to 105mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented Eyebrows.
- The MB-315 can be used as Clip-on or on 15mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the mattebox with filterframes: 395 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-315 Mattebox
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item #0310-0001)
- 1pc. standard top flag (Item #0330-0001)