The Vocas MB-256 has been specifically designed for use with Zeiss CP.2 lenses. Therefore this matte box is compatible with lenses that have a front side diameter of up to 114 mm.
The matte box features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. This matte box can also be attached to the camera with a 15 mm lightweight support or on top 15 mm rails. The MB-256 matte box is also compatible with the Vocas swing away bracket (0460-0600)
This matte box accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The Vocas MB-256 has one rotatable and one fixed 4" wide filter tray and it also features a patented "heavy duty" French flag clamper.
Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-256. They can be operated from the outside of the matte box. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-256 can be used as a clip-on matte box, we recommend the use of a barsadapter or swing away bracket and a MBS-100 matte box support.
- For use with up to 2 filters (1 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with any 4" wide filter.
- Fits on lenses up to 114 mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented eyebrows.
- The MB-256 can be used as clip-on or with a barsadapter on the top or bottom of the matte box.
- The MB-256 is compatible with the Vocas swing away bracket (0460-0600)
- Weight of the matte box with filterframes: 458 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-256 Matte box
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item 0310-0001)
- 1pc. 310 mm wide standard top flag (Item 0330-0001)
The MB-256 is included in these Kits: