The Vocas MB-255 has been specifically designed for use with Zeiss CP.2 lenses. Therefore this matte box is compatible with lenses that have a front side diameter of up to 114 mm.
The matte box features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, an MBS-100 matte box support and a barsadapter on standard 15 mm rails can be used.
This matte box accommodates 3x3" through 4x6" filters and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The Vocas MB-255 has one rotatable and one fixed 4" wide filter tray and it also features a patented "heavy duty" French flag clamper.
Internal eyebrows are standard on the MB-255. They can be operated from the outside of the matte box. These patented internal French flags allow the user to adjust the matte (or mask) to the zoom position of the lens.
Although the MB-255 can be used as a clip-on matte box, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a MBS-100 matte box support.
- For use with up to 2 filters (1 fully rotatable).
- Can be used with any 4" wide filter.
- Fits on lenses up to 114 mm in front diameter.
- Externally operated patented eyebrows.
- The MB-255 can be used as clip-on or on 15 mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the matte box with filterframes: 350 grams.
What's in the box:
- MB-255 Matte box
- 2pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item 0310-0001)
- 1pc. 310 mm wide standard top flag (Item 0330-0001)
The MB-255 is included in these Kits: