The MB-215 matte box is the direct successor of the MB-210 matte box.
The main difference between these two matte boxes is that the MB-215 is compatible with lenses up to 114mm while the MB-210 can only accomodate lenses up to 105mm.
The Vocas MB-215 features a Quick-Lock mounting system that attaches directly to the front lens barrel. If required, this mattebox can also be attached to the camera with a 15mm lightweight support.
This mattebox accommodates a 3x3" through a 4x6" filter and works with most wide angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.The Vocas MB-215 has one rotatable 4"X4" filter tray and place for one fixed 4"X4" filter in the front end of the hood. The MB-215 is wide enough to work on most cameras with wide angle converter without fignetting.
Although the MB-215 can be used as a clip-on mattebox, we recommend the use of a barsadapter and a 15mm mattebox support.
- For use with up to 2 filters (1 fully rotatable, 1 fixed).
- Can be used with any 4" wide filter
- Fits on lenses up to 114mm in front diameter.
- The MB-215 can be used as Clip-on or on 15mm lightweight rails support with a barsadapter.
- Weight of the mattebox with filterframes: 240 grams.
- Including a step-down adapter ring to the vocas 105mm adapter ring system.
What's in the box:
- MB-215 Mattebox
- 1pc. 4"x4" filter frame (Item #0310-0001)
- 1pc. 114mm to 105mm adapter ring (Item #0250-0200)
The MB-215 is included in these Kits: